Members of the State Referee Committee are all volunteers with other full-time jobs. We are most responsive to e-mail, but if you are having log-in or confirmation issues, please try using the self-help form first. You may be able to solve your problems much more quickly this way, rather than waiting for a response.
- Questions about the certification requirements: Before you contact anybody, please log into your account and watch the video on your Video Summary page. This video gives a comprehensive explanation of each step needed to certify. If you still have questions, by all means contact the SRA, Paula Hildman.
- Issues with Online Courses: We strongly urge you to try checking the Online Materials FAQ prior to contacting us, as many common questions are answered there. If your issues are not resolved, please contact the State Director of Instruction (SDI), Doug Marshak.
- Log-in Issues: If you are having difficulty logging into you account, there are two self-help pages available. If you have had an account on this site previously, please try using the Account Lookup page; having your USSF ID will make this more effective. Please be advised that if your account has been deactivated due to lack of use, it will need to be reactivated by the State Referee Administrator (SRA), Paula Hildman. If you have created an account and need to reset the password or have forgotten your user name, please try the Login Help page prior to contacting the SDI, Doug Marshak.
- Issues with USSF ID or Grade: Please contact the SRA, Paula Hildman.
- Website issues, bugs, site function issues: Please direct your question to the SDI, Doug Marshak. Other individuals cannot help you, so contacting somebody else will likely only delay the resolution of your problem! If you are contacting the SDI due to an error message when you are loading a page or trying to get credit for a course, PLEASE include the exact wording of the error message in your notes. If you simply write, "I'm getting an error message," we will NOT be able to figure out the problem quickly. A detailed explanation of the error is needed to efficiently solve the problem.
- Recertifying Referees Requesting Badges: Your badge will be sent to you within 6-8 weeks of completion of your certification requirements. Often times it will be sooner, but you should expect at least 6-8 weeks. The first badge mailing will likely go out in FEBRUARY.
If you know you will need your badge by late April or May for matches, DO NOT DELAY in completing your requirements. We STRONGLY urge you to complete your requirements by mid-March if you need your badge by the end of April. If you wait to complete your requirements until after March 15, we cannot guarantee that you will have your badge in time for the beginning of MYSA's summer season in May.